The people have spoken, I have answered…why the women in my life has such a big smile on her face!
- Nearing the action, coffee could be the drink! Gets the metabolism up and blood
- For metal like power, think zinc! Oysters are absolutely loaded with it (hence the reputation), or more affordable, a handful of pumpkin seeds will surely help.
- Turn up the heat! Chillies expand your blood vessels! Lets just hope you have the strong healthy heart and arteries to fill them!
- Banana man! The high potassium content from eating them regularly, is great for the heart and circulation.
- Stay oiled. Eating fish a few times a week, keeps the omega-3 fatty acids topped up, enhancing blood flow. Salmon is said to make orgasms stronger!
- Mind power. Get a good level of B vitamin (wholegrains / beans) for a healthy nervous system. They also boost testosterone and libido!
- Look on the bright side! Berries and colourful fruits contain anthocyanins which
keeps your arteries clean and smooth.
- Eat garlic and onion. They contain allicin which enhances circulation.
- Wine, the natural Viagra drink! Red wine especially contains resveratrol, which opens the arteries. Alcohol also reduces erectile dysfunction. Keep to only a glass or two!
- Porridge power! The soluble fibre mops up cholesterol, keeping your blood vessels smooth.
- Increase fire power. Ginseng improves erectile dysfunctions and increases sperm count, motility and testosterone levels!
- Hard as a nut. Brazil nuts especially, have high selenium content. It’s a vital
mineral for fertility.
- King of vegetables. Here’s another reason to eat broccoli! It contains folate, which produces semen and boosts sperm count! It also contains indole-3-carbinol, a substance needed to metabolise sex hormones more efficiently.
- Planting the seed. Sesame seeds contain amino acids vital for sperm production.
- Energise with fruits. Raisins and Watermelon give an energy boost thanks to the natural sugar. They also contain arginine which helps erectile function in a similar way to Viagra.
- Just relax. Chamomile tea has relaxing properties coupled with regulating blood supply to your ‘vital’ organs!
- Animal like abilities come from steak. It increases the blood flow to the sexual
- Pump it up! Exercise, especially big compound moves, raises testosterone levels!